The Penobscot County Democratic Committee purchased Hillary Clinton/Tim Kaine lawn signs
It will be the only way to get a Clinton/Kaine sign for this election in Penobscot County.
for at least a couple of shifts
Meet many of your legislators and friends while enjoying brunch before the American Folk Festival.
Suggested Donation for Individual ticket: $25
Host Committee Opportunities are Available
$100 – Brunch Sponsor
$75 – Brunch Supporter
$40 – Brunch Friend
This is a fundraiser for the Penobscot County Democratic Committee to help elect Democrats!
We are very proud to open a campaign office in Old Town for the 2016 elections!
It is opening on August 11th. It is located at:
296 Main Street, Old Town
Since it has been awhile since the PCDC opened a campaign office, there are many things we need. If you can loan us any of the following items, please let Paul Davis know.
email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Bathroom supplies (toilet paper, hand soap, paper towels)
Electrical cords and power strips/surge protectors
Penobscot County Democratic Committee
9:00 AM to 11:00 AM
427 Main Street
March 6, 2016
To find your caucus locations in Penobscot County, click on the below link
Municipal Clerks will be available one hour before until the the caucus convenes to register new voters and enroll independents in the Democratic Party.
Snow date is March 13
- Any currently registered member of the Maine Democratic Party at the time of the last election (November 3, 2015) who resides in Penobscot County is eligible to be nominated and vote to fill the position of Register of Probate.
- ALL caucus attendees who wish to vote in this election MUST REGISTER with the caucus clerk(s) PRIOR to the caucus and be APPROVED as an “eligible voter”.
- Registrations will close at 6:30 p.m. No-one will be allowed to register after 6:30 p.m.
- Nominations will be entertained from the floor. Self-nominations will be allowed. No limit exists re: the number of individuals who can be nominated.
- Each nominee will be given the opportunity to introduce herself/himself and to provide a concise statement re: her/his qualifications for this office and why she or he would like to hold this office [2-minute limit].
- All voting will be conducted by secret paper ballot. Each eligible voter will be allowed to vote for one nominee. The three nominees who receive the most total votes on all ballots submitted will be declared as the “winners.” The ballots will be counted and recorded by the County Chair and two other PCDC members appointed by the Chair. Any nominee who so wishes is welcome to choose a representative to be present during the counting of votes.
- At the conclusion of ballot counting, the Chair will announce the results.
- The names of three (3) individuals who received the largest number of total votes will be submitted to the Governor for his approval.
- The PCDC Chair will submit the results of this election to fill the current vacancy that exists for Register of Probate, Penobscot County to Governor LePage within seven (7) calendar days subsequent to this election.